These are Definitions of timeshare on the internet:
- A timeshare is a property or the right to use a property, typically a resort condominium unit, in which multiple parties have rights.
- time-share - A property jointly owned or leased by multiple people who are allowed to use it only during specified periods each year.
- This is a property development where occupancy time is sold. The bank does not grant loans for timeshare properties.
- An agreement between parties where the purchasers receive an interest in real property and the right to use an accommodation or amenities, or both, for a specified period and on a recurring basis. Timeshares are used predominantly in the sale of vacation properties.
- Ownership that involves the acquisition of a specific period of time, or that percentage of interest, in a vacation home or resort.
- time share - Title in a property held by several owners, each entitled to the use of the property for specified time periods each year. Common in resort areas.
- time share - A form of property ownership under which a property is held by a number of people, each with the right of possession for a specified time interval. Time sharing is used mostly for vacation properties.
- An ownership to a resort property or unit that is shared by others. Each owner has their own time period (typically one week) in which they can utilize the facilities, amenities, accommodations and all attributes associated with the resort. A timeshare is also known as a “second home”.
- A form of property ownership where multiple owners take turns using the property at designated times throughout the year. Timeshares are typically vacation homes located in resort destinations.
- A term used to describe a method of use and/or shared ownership of vacation real estate where purchasers acquire a period of time (often one week) in a condominium, apartment or other type of vacation accommodation. Timeshare is also known as "Vacation Ownership" or “Timeshare Interval”.
- A real estate development in which a buyer can purchase the exclusive right to occupy a unit for a specified period of time each year, not ...
- time share - A right to occupy a unit or any of several units during five or more separated time periods over a period of at least five years, including ...
- time share - A form of ownership interest which allows use of the property only for a fixed or variable period of time
- A timeshare is a business model whereby a company sells small time-slices (usually one week) of a resort to customers. This concept is most frequently used for vacation condominiums/homes. ...
- Is usually a condo, villa, cabin, ski resort. A number of weeks or months are purchased in advance shared with a group of people of the same interest but on different dates, and perhaps periods of the year. ...
- The purchase or lease of a resort for an interval of time with the option to exchange for other time intervals at the same or a different resort. ...
- timesharing - a form of ownership where permission is given to use certain property for certain intervals of time.
- timesharing - Switching the processor between two ore more processes by sharing the CPU Time is called as timesharing.
- time share - A facility in which the exclusive right of use, possession, or occupancy circulates among the various owners or lessees thereof in accordance with a time schedule on a periodically recurring basis.
- time share - Ownership of real property for a limited time period, usually one week each year.
- time share - A form of ownership in which the buyer has the right to use the premises for a specific number of days per year.